Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Heidi's home!!!


One of my best friends Heidi has been on a cruise ship for the past 6 months and then she went back-packing all across the world. This girl has been EVERYWHERE! It was good to have her home and for us to all be together again. I love my friends! We are missing Heather this time and Kimberly again but it's hard for ALL of us to be together at one time when we live all over the place. Friends are the best! (In the picture below, we are putting on our best impression of the pioneer women back in the day. ha ha!)

Auntie Heidi and Kylee!


The crazy two out of the group - Heidi and Jodi!

The "married's" out of the group - Me and Tausha!








5 comments:

jd.janae. crew said...

I LOVE all the pics! Everyone looks great and happy. Tell Heidi I say hello. I always knew she would do all sorts of FUN stuff. She's amazing! Congrats to her.

heidi said...

hey girl! thanks for posting on my blog! i'll add yours to our list. so fun to find all the fun stuff everyone is up to! Meg plays for Westwood. They are having a rough year so far... if only the coach would change out one of the hitters... ugh! :) later!

JP said...

Well...we look...great!

love the MP'S!

JP

Gates & Tausha said...

this is why i'm hot...this is why this is why i'm hot..jk...but in this case it's WE'RE! :) HA! Friends ROCK. :)

Mark and Kristi said...

That is so fun that you girls get together as much as you do! I hope everyone is doing well!