Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pre-wedding FUN!!!

It's now 10 days until my sweet sister gets married!!! Can't believe it's already here!!! We've been busy....that's for sure!
*
On Saturday, we had her bridal shower. It was amazing and a ton of people showed up........no surprise though considering Natalie knows 1,000 people!!!
*
The Montez girls!!! LOVE!!!!

*
*
Last night was Natalie's Batchelorette party. We know how to live it up!! Hahaha! It was more like a dinner party than a batchelorette party. But we had a ton of fun and it was good to see some of Natalie's friends that I haven't seen in a while. Not to mention MY good friend Christina!! Miss this girl!
*
Christina, me and Paralee

More LOVE!

*
The whole gang! Fun night....good times!

*
My sister.....my best friend! LOVE HER!

*
Can't take enough pictures with these girls. They are my most favorite girls in the world......well, other than Kylee of course! :)

*
*
Bridal shower....DONE! Batchelorette party....DONE! Next up......THE WEDDING!!! Woo hoo! Can't wait! Natalie deserves all the happiness in the world and I can't think of a better man and a better family for her to be joining. Love you Natty! Now I'm off to find my dress! Ugh!

1 comment:

kimberly said...

fun fun fun! hope everything went well at the wedding.