Saturday, May 7, 2011

Girl's Trip for Jodi's Wedding

I just went on the quickest, yet "funnest", trip ever this weekend!!! One of my best friend's got married this weekend in St. George so Heather, Tausha and I packed up and made a fun girl's trip out of it! We decided to stop in Vegas and stay the night at the Circus Circus. Did you know it's only $34 per night there?? Amazing!! Here we are after arriving from our 4 hour drive, getting ready to drive the strip! We were too tired to walk it!

The next morning, curling our hair and getting ready to make the 2 hour drive to St. George for Jodi's big day!


At the Jolley cabin! The scenery was gorgeous and perfect for a Jodi wedding!!!


Heather and I decided it was necessary to test out the wedding spot! It was perfect!! Well, perfect for now until they get sealed in the temple soon!!


The beautiful bride herseld!! LOVE HER!




The happy couple! New fresh love!!!


Welcome to the MP family McKay! We love you already!


I LOVE LOVE LOVE my friends. I am so lucky to have had the best friends in high school and to be able to still have an amazing bond with them to this day. They kept me on the right track and were great examples for me during those crazy tough teenage years. I'm so thankful for them everyday and I love them all so much!



PS...we missed you Heidi Marie!!! Get off that cruise ship and come home so we can celebrate with you too!

No comments: