Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The joys of having a girl.........

Kylee is a girl in every sense of the word. Every day she wants to wear a dress and if she doesn't get to wear one, she throws a fit. And in these pictures, you can see that she loves to do all the girly things and this is what happens when she tries to do them herself. David and I lost track of her for about a couple minutes and this is where we found her...........In our bathroom with nail polish and lotion all over herself. But to give her the benefit of the doubt, she did get all 10 of her toe nails polished! That's my girl!!!

Then a few days later, she decides she wants to put my make up on for me. So I was a "nice" Mom and let her! Not that bad right?!

9 comments:

Mark and Kristi said...

Stef-those pictures are classic! I am very impressed Kylee got all ten toes painted and you are a wonderful mom to sit there and let her put your make-up on for you. I guess this is what we have to look forward to (at least from one of them)

*Katie May* said...

That's great!

Heather said...

Such a good mom!!! Girls are so much fun!!

Jami said...

I love that you have such a girly-girl! And I am so jealous she looks exactly like you!!!! My kids all took after my husband's side so I'm the lone gene ranger in our family. HA HA. I now live in Gilbert so I don't think we're very far apart and Christina and Jodi are moving SOOOOO close to me in a couple of weeks. We should seriously all get together! I have two girls and a boy so if we do the kid thing they'll have friends to play with or we can just be girls. I miss having girl time so I can't wait to do something. :0)

Jami said...

I love your new background. Way cute! :0)

heidi said...

you are one brave girl... i have yet to let the girls do my make-up!!! so cute though - girly girls are so fun.

Jen and Jay said...

Stef - She is adorable. I love all her curls!! Girls must be so much fun!! You'll have to share the stories since all I've got are boys!!

Gates & Tausha said...

stefany that is hilarious! (sorry i'm delayed on my coment)...but you titled it well...joys of a girl! :) little princess....and you look like a big princess with kylee's make-up job! :)

Anonymous said...

get some in her butt crack for lube