Friday, November 9, 2007

The end of an incredible journey!!!

Well, our season is over............but it ended with a bang! This is my 4th year coaching at Higley and this year was definetly the most memorable. Mainly because the Seniors on my team this year were Freshman when I started coaching 4 years ago and they have been going through this 4 year journey with me from the start. They mean the most to me! We made it to the quarter finals of the state tournament and ended up one of the top 8 teams in the state. They are an amazing group of girls and I'm so sad to see our season end. I will remember this team always and the impact they have had on my life! You're awesome Knights!! And beautiful too as you can see in these pictures! (taken by Natalie Montez of course..........check out her blog under my friend contacts)









4 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Looks like a fun group of girls. I am sure it is hard to see them go.

Gates & Tausha said...

awesome stef...that'd pull your heart-strings having the girls you've grown with the last 4 years leave! i'm sure you'll keep in contact with them and they'll always be thankful for you! natalie's pics are SO good...as usual. :) nice job getting so far again! you got ME all excited about the KNIGHTS! (but of course, coyotes will always be #1)

Heather said...

Very nice, Stef. You are an amazing person and I am sure you were and are a wonderful coach!!! Those pics are nice!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Stefany-
I was just snooping around and found your blog. I cannot believe how much Kylee has grown up. She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Good to see that you are doing great!