Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Too fast.......

Well, Christmas was here and now it's pretty much gone. It always goes too fast. So much hype and anticipation and then, BAM.........it's all over! I had a fun Christmas this year however. This picture below is very small but the gang all got together and had a fun little Christmas party at the Webster's. It was one of our most fun parties, I must say! As for Christmas Day...David, Kylee and I woke up and opened presents at home by ourselves and had our own little Christmas. We then drove to my parent's house and had a big Mexican feast with the whole family. We played football park and I must say, "I tore it up"!!! My team smoked David's team!! Ha ha! We had a good time. Can't wait until New Year's! We are celebrating at Irma's and having a true Mexican feast! Can't get enough of that good ol' Mexican food. Yum yum! I hope everyone had a great Christmas!
In order........Heidi, Christina, Heather, Clifford, Tausha, Gates, Jodi, David and Me!

4 comments:

Chunky Monkey said...

Hello!Hey I loved your Christmas card.Kylie is getting so big and so cute.Not that she wasn't before!So fun to find your blog...now we can keep in touch:)

Gates & Tausha said...

your socks are my favorite part of the pic...did you get the colors of the wind copy yet? I WANT IT NOW!! :) that was the BEST..it WAS tons of fun!!!! :) See you at IRMIES!! :)

heidi said...

i know totally. there is so much anticipation and then all of the sudden it's time to take the tree down. glad you had a good christmas! happy new year!

jd.janae. crew said...

I love the pic of the three of you on the front of your blog...how sweet! Glad to see you have a Merry Christmas!
Wishing your family all the happiness for a great New Year...2008!