Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I love my Beehives!

If you don't already know, my calling is to be over the Beehives in my ward and I absolutely LOVE them to pieces! Tonight we had a very productive mutual and kicked off the new year right! We decorated hearts for a new girl coming into Young Women's next week because we are going to "heart attack" her house next week. We also set goals for the new year which I hope they can all reach!! And lastely, we did something for ourselves and pampered each other by giving facials to one another. It was fun and the girls looked GREAT (as you can see in the last picture). They are an amazing group of girls and we look forward to a great new year!!! Although we are losing some girls this year to the Miamaids. :( But we also get new ones who turn 12 this year so we are very excited for the changes up ahead!

1 comment:

*Katie May* said...

Stop stealing all my girls!! :( I am the actvity days leader for the 10-11 yr olds :)