Monday, March 15, 2010

Feeling GREAT!

I first need to comment on this picture......THIS IS NOT MY STOMACH! Even with me losing weight, my stomach will never look this smooth (considering the heeping amount of stretch marks all over my stomach!)
*
I feel the need to blog about this because I have never been this successful with losing weight before. I'm officially the weight I was before I got pregnant with Kylee. I'm feeling great and extremely healthy! My face is more clear than it's ever been and I have more energy. It's amazing what eating right can do for your body all around. I'm sure you all are curious as to what I'm doing right??? For those of you who don't know yet, I'm on the HCG diet. I've been doing it for ONLY 3 weeks and I've lost 17 pounds and 3 inches off my waist. That's why I call it the "miracle diet"! I'm eating yummy foods, I'm never hungry because I eat 5-6 times a day, and I hardly ever crave the foods I am missing out on. I seriously feel so wonderful that I can't ever see myself going back to my old HORRIBLE eating habits.
*
The wonderful thing about this diet is that it has kept my mind and energy busy with focusing on myself and not thinking about my infertility issues. Of course I still think about having another baby HOURLY, but it isn't consuming my life and making me depressed. I feel so wonderful about myself right now that I don't have the energy to feel sad (if that makes any sense at all). This is actually one of the reasons why I started this diet so quickly. If I wasn't going to get pregnant anytime soon, then I was going to take care of my body and feel good about myself again. It has worked! I still have 2 1/2 weeks left of this diet and I'm hoping for 10 more pounds to melt off of me! I'm confident that it will happen.
*
So anyway, once I'm done with it all I'll be sure to post before (nasty) and after (yay) pictures of myself. It should be fun to see!
*
Life is good!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Where do we go? How much is it? Any other questions for those of us who are wondering but to scared to say anything :) Thanks!

*Katie May* said...

way to go!

Holly Fry said...

Love this post! I am so happy you are doing so well right now! Miss ya.