Monday, February 7, 2011

2011 Family Pictures

We are a little behind on getting our family pictures done but I guess it's better late than never! We meant to send out Christmas cards but never got around to taking our pictures in time, so we decided to take pictures at the beginning of the new year and send out "Happy New Year" cards. We are also going to be turning these into pass along cards for adoption. With a new year, comes new hopes and dreams and goals. We feel good about our life and what is happening for us and we have a fresh ambitious attitude about finding a baby to join our little family. With the helps of our loved ones, we hope 2011 will be our year....the year that Kylee will finally become a big sister! If I don't have your mailing address, please email it to me at stefanypew@gmail.com. My goal is to send pass along cards to everyone I know! The more that know....the better! We are hopeful and optimistic about our future, and as always....LIFE IS GOOD! Hope you enjoy our pictures! My sister is amazing!!!












4 comments:

The Rogers said...

Hi, I knew David in school, mutual, plus his mom taught me seminary...not to mention we were in the same ward. Anyway, I found your blog through David on FB. I thought I would just tell you what a beautiful family you guys have! My husband and I can't get over how gorgeous your daughter is, and her hair too. Have a great day.

The Cluffs said...

What a BEAUTIFUL family! Good luck with everything. My email is shannacluff@yahoo.com

amontez said...

Those pictures are SO beautiful I want to give you MY kids right now!!! You guys are such a great family, I know the right little person is coming, and they will be such a lucky little person. Your always in our prayers, we love you. LMK if you want some boys, the offer is on the table hahaha!

amontez said...

BTW I checked from Aaron's email, it's OLIVIA : )