Thursday, February 24, 2011

Momentous Day!

It's official......Kylee has lost her first tooth! She is officially a BIG GIRL now! Haha! She has been a big girl for a while now, but it's just crazy to me that she lost a tooth. That marks the "official big girl" status for me. About a month or so ago, Kylee was at school and bit down on her plastic fork during lunch. One of the prongs of the fork got stuck between her two bottom teeth. She came home with semi wiggly teeth that day. Nothing ever came of it because they weren't loose enough to bother her or to wiggle around. But during these past few days, one of those teeth has become more and more loose. This morning she was complaining of it bother her, so we messed around with it a little and then.....pop! I was able to pull that sucker out with ease! She was so excited! Her first visit from the Tooth Fairy is coming tonight! Which makes me wonder.....what is the going "rate" of the tooth fairy these days? Hmmmmm!

1 comment:

Gina Moody said...

You'll have to keep us posted on the tooth fairy rate!! I would have no idea. I used to get a dollar per tooth - but that was back before inflation! Haha!