Thursday, March 3, 2011

Natalia Rae Miller

I don't really know how to word this post. There really are no words to describe how I'm feeling. So I'm going to do it the only way I know how....and that is in a letter to my sweet baby angel niece.
*
*
Natalia Rae,
It's only been 5 short months that I have been able to bond with you and dream about how beautiful you were going to be and all the amazing talents you were going to possess. Oh how you lit up my sister's life when you were sent here to this earth. You see, your Mommy is my sister and I love her so very much. She is my best friend! Your Mommy waited 10 long years for you to come to her. And she finally got you and all her dreams were coming true! But little did we know that Heavenly Father had a different plan for you. You are so special and so perfect that this world just was not good enough for you! Your purpose and plan is far beyond our understanding. Your talents are so special and so great that Heavenly Father needed them in heaven with Him. Your Mommy will always be your Mommy forever, but she is going to have to wait much longer to be able to raise you, and hug you, and kiss you, and hold you again. But she will get to, and we will all get to be blessed with your sweet presence in this next life. We love you more than you'll ever know! Our selfish desires wish to have you here with us on this earth, but we know that what we want isn't always what our Heavenly Father has in store for us. We find peace and comfort knowing you are in the arms of your Father in Heaven. We love you so much baby girl and can't wait to be with you as an eternal family in heaven. Please send love and comfort to your Mommy and Daddy at this time. They miss you so much and love you more than words can express. Let them know that you are ok and that you are perfect and happy and whole where you are. Natalia Rae Miller....we love you baby girl. Thank you for blessing and changing our lives forever.
Love,
Aunt Stefany

8 comments:

*Katie May* said...

I am so sorry for your sister and her husbands loss and also the loss all of your family is feeling. May you all feel His love and comfort at this time.

Julie and Rich Newell said...

It is so, so hard to watch a sibling o through this! It seems the noble and great ones are chosen for this trial, which makes it seem so unfair! But as you said His plan is greater than ours, and with faith all will heal! But it still doesn't make it fun to go through. Our prayers and thoughts are with tour whole wonderful family!

TheLadiesRoom said...

Oh Natty... I have no words. Love, thoughts and Prayers to all of the Montez/Miller family.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry for you loss. The are no words that can make the pain go away. This was so very hard to read, I was tearing up the whole time! But then to see her holding the baby just broke me heart and I lost it.
I am glad she has a great support system to get thru this!

kimberly said...

Wow stef, that was an amazing letter. The picture of her hands and feet are just unbelievable and what a special moment for natalie and deron. I'm glad you could be there for her and that you will be out here closer soon.

The Cluffs said...

What a beautiful letter to your sweet niece. I am so sorry for your loss. Our prayers and thoughts are with Natalie and all your sweet family.

Heather said...

Beautiful Stef. I am sorry for you loss and our thoughts are with you all as you heal! HUGS!

Jaime said...

kinda just bawled my eyes out just now...