Sunday, July 17, 2011

OLD MAN!!!!

I'd like to dedicate this entire post to a very special someone!!!! The one, the only....MR. PEWFECTION!!! He's my birthday boy today, turning the big 32! I could go on and on about this amazing guy but I'll let the pictures do most of the talking!


*

*

We have so much fun together and I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have him FOREVER! :)


(At Disneyland on the Toy Story ride)


(Road trip home from Utah)


(At a Diamondback's game)


(Bowling with friends)

*
*

I can't say enough about the kind of father David is. Kylee (and any future children to come) are the luckiest kids ever to have him as their Daddy! One thing that I absolutely LOVE about David is how great he is with children. So it's no wonder why every other kid loves him.......but no kid loves him more than his Kylee princess!!!


(Dancing at the Daddy-Daughter dance at Kylee's school)


(Making faces at the camera...being silly together, as usual!)


(Playing with each other while waiting in line at Disneyland to see the princesses)


(Posing before we eat a yummy meal at Cheesecake Factory)


(Gotta love how Natalie captures all the great moments behind her camera.....this is one of my most favorite pictures of all time)

*
*

The number one thing I LOVE LOVE LOVE about David is how he always makes me laugh. There is never a dull moment around our house and in our lives thanks to this guy right here. Here are just a couple classic moments caught on camera that pretty much define who David is...


(Always cracking sarcastic jokes and he laughing at himself! No one laughs more at his jokes than HIMSELF!)


(Posing next to his "twin"....Jared from Subway. HAHAHAHAHA)


(And of course, playing practical jokes on all of us at the beach. Just incase you are wondering, this is really a twig! Haha)

*

*

Oh how I love this guy!!!! Happy birthday old man! :) I love you more than you'll ever know!

1 comment:

*Katie May* said...

Happy birthday david!