Friday, September 23, 2011

FALL IS HERE!!!!

I know it's the first day of Fall, but it doesn't feel like it considering it's still triple digits today. However, I am trusting the calendar and celebrating this day because I've been waiting for Fall to get here for a LONGGGG time now! This Fall will bring amazing weather, cute fashion (boots!!), it will take us one step closer to the holidays, and of course it means that Carter is almost here! We are about 5 weeks and counting until we welcome our sweet baby boy into our family. The excitement in our home is building more and more with each passing day. We are starting to buy more and more baby stuff for our little man, his crib is all set up, we got to go visit our AMAZING birth mother again and meet more of her awesome family.....it's just heaven over here and can't believe we are living our dream! I'm so thankful for all the online baby sales lately. I had a fun night the other night ordering away for our handsome guy. These shoes are just so stinkin' cute!
*
*
When we got home from our visit with our birth mother, we were surprised with the stoller I've been wanting! My sisters and my Mom knew we were going to go out and buy this when we got home from our trip so they decided to get it for us. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it and love my amazing family!!!

*
*
The reason for our pure joy.....CARTER!!!
Our birth mother set up another ultra sound for us to go see how much he has grown and changed since our last visit 6 weeks ago. His cheeks are chubbier than ever and he was smiling SO MUCH again! He is going to be our healthy (aka...super cute chunky) and smiley/happy baby! Oh we can't wait to meet him and give him all our love!!!!
*
*
We kept Kylee girl home with my parents so she can save her "missed days of school" for when Carter comes. We missed her so much but we will miss her even more when we will need to stay in California for a while once Carter is born. So we saved her days so that she can stay with us for a few days during that time.
*
*
We feel so incredibly blessed and we love our babies so much! It's going to be hard for me to realize that Kylee isn't my baby anymore! She hasn't been my "baby" for a while now considering she is 6 and in 1st grade, but she will always be my baby to me. Always! But I think I need to stop calling her "baby". That is my main nick name for her. Not sure if I will be able to stop calling her that. It's just habit. I'm sure it will phase out when I start calling Carter "baby". I can't have two babies! Oh I'm sooooo excited to have two kids! I'm so excited to have a boy! I'm so ready. Bring on the sleepless nights, the poopy diapers, the constant spit up all over my freshly washed shirts....bring it all on! I can't wait!
*
BRING ON FALL!!!

5 comments:

nevedobson said...

yay stef! so exciting!!! i hope these next few weeks fly for you and your family.

*Katie May* said...

So happy for you!

Katelyn Marie Taylor said...

so excited for you all and btw yes you can have 2 babies, and your baby girl can ALWAYS be your 1st baby! No one ever said you can't :)!
Enjoy the fall, enjoy the nesting and enjoy little Carter boy!
Give David and your lil' girl a big hug from us!

Emily Buck said...

Hey! Were you line judging the asu volleyball game friday night? I swear you were, if not you have an identical twin! Haha

Emily Buck said...

I was at the game! It was a great game! We were going to come find you after the game but we blinked and you were gone! Next time!