Friday, September 2, 2011

Goodbye August

With August gone, that means a few things. 1 - Kylee is one year older, 2 - summer is nearing to an end, 3 - volleyball season has officially started, and 4 - it's one month closer to us getting our Carter boy! Bring on September and let's hope it goes by just as fast!

*

OUR AUGUST...

*

We had lots of fun as a family but we were also able to spend some time with our friends. I have talked a lot about my "girls" and how we have been close since grade school.....and I love that we still find the time to all get together! We had a BBQ at Heather's new house. Jodi left before we took this picture, but here's 5 of us (missing Christina and Jodi). We had a great time catching up with all our busy lives!


*
Onto Kylee and her recent happenings. I stayed with Natalie and Deron's kids for a few days while they were in New York. Some random fun....Kylee, Kyrstin and Dylan mattress sliding down the stairs. Oh to be a kid again!


*
Kylee's amazing writing skills! I love it!


*
Hat day at school. She was super excited to wear her dance recital hat!


*

We started Kylee in gymnastics this year. She has taken 2 years of dance and has taken a tumbling class, but she has never taken a real gymnastics class in a gym. She is loving it and loves having two of her friends from church there.



*

I've noticed something missing in my last few posts. I don't talk about David enough! He is the super hero Dad and husband behind the scenes and doesn't get a lot of "publicity"! Haha! But he is just that.....an amazing husband and father and Kylee and I don't know what we'd do without him. He works so hard to support our family and is the reason why we are able to have the amazing life that we have. I'll be sure to include him in more pictures so that he can be a part of my blog too. Haha!

No comments: