Monday, December 19, 2011

Carter update

Our sweet angel has changed so much! He is 6 weeks old today and is getting so big and changing everyday. He is smiling like crazy now and is really starting to show his personality. He coo's from time to time and just loves to be held! Here are some of the milestones he is making at 6 weeks old:
*Sleeping almost through the night (a solid 6-7 hours, and then another 3 after his middle of the night feeding)
*Loves his swing!
*Eating anywhere from 4-6 ounces each bottle
*LOVES to be on his tummy
*Starting to coo and smile!
*Knows voices and turns to find them
*LOVES his sissy! He lights up everytime she holds him and talks to him
Here are some pictures of just Carter boy!





Pictures with Carter and Mommy


Pictures with Carter and Daddy


Pictures of Kylee and Carter (best friends)!





Life is so amazing! I had two showers...one in Queen Creek and one in Peoria. I had so much fun seeing everyone I love and miss so much. Carter is such a loved little boy!! We absolutely can't get enough of him and he makes us smile daily. Sweet Kylee girl is in heaven with her new baby. If she had it her way, she would never put him down. Seeing them together lights up my life and brings me more joy than I ever could have imagined. I just love my sweet little family!!!

1 comment:

*Katie May* said...

Love your new family pictures. They are Pewfect! Such beautiful children!