Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The future big sister in her!!!


I heard Kylee talking away in my room while I was getting ready for the day and this is what I saw. I was able to snap this shot above before she saw me. This picture below is when she caught me spying on her.

And this is her hiding from me because she usually hates to take pictures.

And here she is playing with me and the camera now.

Still playing and being silly!

And yes....I realize she is wearing the same outfit as the previous post. Ha ha!! She just keeps doing cute things in this dress!

4 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Little girls are so fun, The are so motherly.

Heather Brown said...

That is so cute! I need to find a lil chair like that for Madi! Maybe for Christmas since its right around the corner!!! I didn't even notice the same dress til you mentioned it! She is a doll!

Landvatter Family said...

She is seriously so dang cute! I cannot believe how grown up she is!

Gates & Tausha said...

you caught a good one...those pics were AWESOME...ones she'll enjoy looking at when she's older too...Cu-UTE!