Friday, October 19, 2007

Senior Night......GO KNIGHTS!!!

Last night was Senior night and it was so sad, yet so awesome!! Sad because I'm graduating 6 seniors!!!!!! But awesome because we beat our region rival, Queen Creek Bulldogs! It was a sweet victory for everyone but especially for my 6 amazing Seniors. They made these shirts specially for last night. Aren't they cute!!!
These are the Sophmores and Juniors on my team getting ready to give the Seniors flowers. They're great!


The back of their shirts said "Beat the Dawgs" and "Pound the Dawgs". Very creative!!!

I had this cake made at Walmart. The lettering is kind of messed up but the idea was great! I think they have 3rd graders working in the lettering department! Ha ha!





3 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

YAY!!! Oh man the high school feelings...I felt a heart string move when you talked about graduating...as if we JUST barely experienced that or something...:) Your team looks AWESOME!!! Cute cake too...maybe Jodi did the writing. :) ha

heidi said...

senior night! so fun for those girls. your team looks great - good job beatin' those QC bulldogs!

*Katie May* said...

Awesome! Cool cake