Saturday, October 27, 2007

Ward Trunk or Treat

Saturday night was our ward trunk or treat and Kylee went as a pretty lady bug! Her costume was too small and she ended up with a permanent "weggie" all night. I actually took some nice booty shots but they are a little unappropriate for the public!!! She got some good laughs all night! Here she is all ready for the big night!

She found her buddy Caden right away. He makes a cute little lion!

Here she is hugging her friend from nursery, Elli. She was a pretty princess!

David didn't come dressed as anything so my awesome young women got on his face right away and made him look "scary"!!

Here Kylee is eating all the candy she is supposed to be handing out to the trunk or treaters. She finally got the hang of it and started handing out candy to the kids, only she would give them a handful of like 5 peices each and we ran out of candy fast!!! We had to close up shop real quick!

Here Kylee is with one of her many boyfriends Mason. He was spiderman!

They couldn't leave without a kiss. How cute!

11 comments:

Gina Moody said...

Uh-oh! Kissing boys already?? You have a long road ahead of you! What a cute little lady bug she is though!

Gates & Tausha said...

Love the costume...so adorable! My sis is a lady-bug this year too! SO surprised David didn't dress up...what the HECK?! What were you Stef?

Cara said...

I think that is the cutest ladybug I have ever seen! Hope all is well---

Mark and Kristi said...

Kylee makes such a cute lady bug! It made me laugh that you said her costume was too small for her and caused her some problems :) Have a Happy Halloween!

Heather Brown said...

Kylee is so cute in that costume! She is so big!! I can't believe it. Madi is an Elephant this year! It is so stinkin cute on her!

Gates & Tausha said...

So cute...I know I already said that...but I wanted to again. PS lets see some JAIL pics of ya! :)

jd.janae. crew said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! I love her sweet little face! So CUTE! I love the picture of her kissing her little boyfriend...uh oh scarry. David is gonna have to lay the smack down early...she is so pretty! You guys have a beautiful family! I love it!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

The Grant Fam said...

I felt like I was watching spiderman the movie. The kiss is so cute. I need copies of them my camera was to slow.

Landvatter Family said...

I love that last picture! So dang cute! She is so grown up and just so adorable! I LOVE the costume!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I have to say, those were the cutest wedgie buns I have ever seen!! I could pinch chubby baby buns all day!

Kristen said...

Such a doll face!