Monday, September 8, 2008

By popular demand.....

I have been getting requests on how I updated my blogger list to show when everyone has updated. It's really simple and it's part of the blogspot format. Just go to your layout and click on "add a gadget" (on the right side). Then a window will pop up and click on the first option called "blog list". You will have to input each address one at a time, which will take some time if you have a lot of friends! It took me about an hour and a half so make sure you have time! After you input all of your addresses, go through and delete your current list of friends. Otherwise, you'll have two lists of friends. Let me know if you have any questions or problems!!! Good luck!

3 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

hallleuia hero...thank yoU SOOOOO much...now to find time...(but it'll totally save me time after i do it!!!) thx stefany. :)

Heather Brown said...

Yes!!!! Remember we were pissed that no songs were on radio stations and we were like what the heck we have a 45 min drive we BETTER have some dang music... Then we actually started listening and my sister called and we went to Seuells to watch it.... SOOOO CRAZY!! I can't believe that was 7 years ago!!! Time sure has flown and changed since then.... But yes I always think about you on this day too! Something I will never forget!!!!!

Blair Family said...

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. I hate using this temperary computer. Anyway, I won't be able to coach again this year. Thanks for asking though. Hope everythin is going great!