Monday, September 1, 2008

Goodbye "Man Patch"

I'm not a fan of chest hair and luckily David was "blessed" with very little hair for me! He has a tiny patch of hair in the middle of his chest. Our friend Tanya happens to have a hot tub with wax and we went on a waxing binge one day while we were hanging out with them. This video explains it all...............(the volume is a little off from what is happening but you can still get the full effect of what David is going through!!!) LOL - - -

GOODBYE MAN PATCH!!!

Here is a picture of the two "manly men" getting their hair colored! Nick colored his because he's got some style and wanted to switch things up. David, however, got convinced to get rid of his grays!!!! Don't they look so happy and handsome!? (I'm turning my husband into a metro man)

10 comments:

hdawgy said...

haha That's hilarious! I bet it hurt like crap though! It would've been even funnier to be there and watch!

heidi said...

the walmart bag tops it off perfectly. so funny!!!

Fernandez Family said...

OUCH that is too funny! Ok I know you love games so I have tagged you see my blog for details.

*Katie May* said...

ha ha how funny!

Jami Baker said...

That is too funny! I use to highlight the tips of Mark's hair, but he won't let me anymore. I think it is so cute, but Mark insists on not being metro. I love you cute laugh in the video... I miss you guys!!

hdawgy said...

K Stef how did you get your bloggers list to say when people updated their blogs? I want to know how to do that so I don't have to keep checking people's blogs all the time!

Jami said...

I was half expecting David to yell "Kelly Clarkson!" HA HA. And where's the after picture for the hair coloring?? Come on now, don't hold back. ;0)

Stephanie said...

I have to agree with Heidi and the Walmart bags! If Walmart is good for anything it is the many uses recycled shopping bags! I will now never look at David quite the same after this video. The hula hoop one was great but this one... I am glad to see you guys are so inventive with your "hanging out". I can honestly say I have never branched out in my hanging out in this direction:) Maybe we should hang out, I have some arm pits that need to be done:)

Oh and please do give us the tip on the updated blog thing! That would come in handy.

Celeste B. said...

Too funny! My kids and I are cracking up!

We video taped eyebrows and upper lips for the girls and I one time. They made me swear not to post it.

Gates & Tausha said...

oh davy...the man...hahaha...back in the day gates got hi-lights...like in high school to be cool...and i think i could get him to do the patch thing...but i'm ok with the hair!! :) i'll have him show you his since you love it so much. :) ahhaha...go davey!