Sunday, August 9, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!!!

I can't believe I've been a Mom for 4 years now! Some days, it feels like I've always been a Mom, but some days, I feel like she's still my baby and that I'm still new at this whole "parent" thing. Either way....all I know is that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL and am so lucky to be her Mommy!
*
Since next year will be her big birthday party (turning 5), I decided to keep this year's party "low-key". She was begging for a princess party so I turned her Peter Piper Pizza party into as much of a princess party as I could. So I bought paper crowns and princess plates! Hahaha! Hey....it was enough to satisfy her!
*
The birthday girl beaming with joy....
All the girls joined in on the crown wearing! Looks great ladies!!

*
My Mom and Dad came out for the weekend to spend some time with the princess on her birthday! Thanks Grandma and Papa!!!

*
Got all 4 candles with one breath! That-a girl!

*
Yes......we joined in on the crown wearing too!

*Beautiful Meggy!

*
Onto the good stuff.......opening presents!

*
This is what David and I got her......

It's a wireless computer that connects to your tv (leap frog). She loves it!

*
Here she is wearing the pajamas that Grandma Dedee got for her and playing with some puzzles that Grandma Montez got for her. New toys are the best!


*
One of her most favorite presents.......a porta-crib for her babies (with a new baby inside the crib).

*
I love you sweet princess! Happy 4th birthday baby. You are so smart, beautiful, kind, loving, sweet, generous, giving, happy, and funny. Oh how I love everything about you!!! Thank you for coming into my life and making me so happy. You truly are my little angel!

1 comment:

hdawgy said...

Happy Birthday Kylee girl! I hope she had a fun day! Her pics are adorable that Natty took! I love them! She is gorgeous already Stef! I am so excited to see you on Thursday!