Thursday, August 27, 2009

Kylee's 4

For journaling purposes, I like to post memory pictures of Kylee every year that she turns another year older. I posted about her birthday party a couple weeks ago but I forgot to do this traditional post. Here is a look back at how much Kylee has grown and changed over the past 4 years...
*
New born pics (2005)

*
4 months old
*
6 months old

*
1 year old (2006)


*
2 years old (2007)


*
3 years old (2008)


*
4 years old (2009)


*
*
Where has the time gone? Oh how I wish I could hold that little infant 4 years ago in my arms right now, today! But then again, I wouldn't want her to be that little again because I LOVE who she is now and the age she is today. She has been an amazing joy and blessing in our lives for the past 4 years. I can't wait to see how she grows in the years to come and the talents she will discover and develope. I can't wait to see the kind of big sister she will be when that time comes. I know she longs to be a sister so badly and I hope that one day soon, I can give her that. I love you princess! You are my angel!

7 comments:

hdawgy said...

It's so crazy to look at her baby pictures and then her 4 year pictures and see how different she looks! She will be such a good big sister someday!

Melissa said...

I love the pics of her rolly-polly newborn back! So adorable!

Jami Baker said...

OK, so where did time go??? One year she was so chubby and young, next year, she's totally grown up and babelicious!!! I tell ya, if we all could look like her!!! She is a babe!!!

*Katie May* said...

I always have loved that rolly polly one of her too cute! I really hope she gets to be a big sis soon too! :)

heidi said...

she is so dang cute! time goes so fast!

nevedobson said...

oh my GOODNESS!!! she was such a juicy baby!!! i love it. she is honestly gorgeous. you guys are going to be fighting those boys off with sticks!

Anonymous said...

I can't say it enough, you guys make a gorgeous girl, I can't wait to meet the rest of them when they come:)