Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Before and After

Over the past 2 months, I have lost a significant amount of weight. 28 pounds to be exact! My friend introduced me to a miracle diet called HCG. It taught me a new way to eat! It taught me how to "eat to live", not to "live to eat"! I have been "living to eat" my entire life! My life revolved around food. I'm surprised I didn't weigh 300 pounds! But going through this diet has opened my eyes to a new way of eating and living. I have been an athlete my entire life and have always been in shape. But after having a baby and not being an "active athlete" anymore with coaches pushing me to stay in shape, I have gradually gone downhill. Since I was a Sophmore in college, I have gained 35 pounds! I was at the point where I felt extremely uncomfortable wearing anything but sweat pants. I felt extremely bloated all the time and hated how I looked. I felt weird pains in my chest randomly and I knew that my cholesterol was off the charts! I was literally at my ALL TIME LOW! I was determined to do something about it FOR GOOD this time! I had tried diets and "re-started" a healthy eating style many many times, but nothing ever stuck. I always gave up and wanted to eat anything and everything again. Well, after gaining a shocking 10 pounds over the past 8 months while taking a lot of fertility meds and eating like crap, I finally got the strength to do something drastic and change my life. I did and now I feel great! Here are some before and after pictures...
EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!
*
After picture....

I know this isn't the most flattering picture of me but it is all I have at the moment. I will be posting family pictures soon because we just got them taken a couple days ago. Waiting to get them and can't wait to post them!

6 comments:

hdawgy said...

You look great Stef!! Good job!!!

ensman said...

You look amazing!! What an awesome accomplishment!! You should be so proud of yourself! Oh and for the record I thought you looked great before:)

Holly Fry said...

STEF!!!! YOu look AMAZING!!! Such a hot mama!! I am sure you are loving your new hot bod!!

The Cluffs said...

You look so great! Good for you, I have lost some too. Such a good feeling. Although I still have 10 to go!

nevedobson said...

you look GREAT stef!!

i think the key thing about that diet is learning how to eat. i eat HORRIBLY. i need to get some will power just so i can be healthy.

keep it up lady, you look fab!

Anonymous said...

Hello HOTTIE : )