Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Weekend

I've been looking forward to Easter weekend for a while now because I knew I was going to be spending it all out in Peoria with my family. Friday I drove out to start out the weekend right by going to my nephew's baseball game. Zachary and Dallin are studs!!! This is Dallin pitching...
And this is Zachary catching!

Sweet Ella watching her brothers play! I wouldn't say she was "watching" as much as eating chips, running around, eating sunflower seeds, eating a sucker, running around some more, and eating cheezits!

And of course Kylee had fun too!

*
*
Easter morning was also Conference morning! We always get together for our annual conference breakfast at my parent's house. Here are the kids blowing all the bubbles that Kylee got from the Easter Bunny!

Ella was going crazy with all those bubbles! She cracks me up!

*
*
Later we went to Deron's house (Natalie's man) where Kylee had a fun time dying Easter eggs and having an Easter egg hunt. Here she is dying some eggs...

And here she is running all over Deron's backyard trying to find the most eggs!

She loves "Kiki".....Deron's daughter! Kylee and Kiki are becoming fast friends!

These three girls are hilarious together! This is Kylee (of course), Madison (Kiki's cousin), and Kiki. They dressed up and put on shows for everyone. They are so cute!

*
*
David got to catch all of the AM session of conference with us at my parent's house. It was nice to have him home for the morning and part of the afternoon with the family. Tera and her family couldn't be with us today so we are going to be having our "official" Easter celebration in 2 weeks. We will have our Montez Easter traditions and celebrate together as an entire family. I love my family! And I love holidays!!!!

3 comments:

hdawgy said...

Looks like fun times!! Love your fam!! So is Natty gonna marry this Deron guy??

*Katie May* said...

What a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

CUTE pictures: ) It's been FOREVER since I've had a chance to blog or check on my fave blogs, so good to catch up :)