Friday, November 5, 2010

As of lately...

Halloween has come and gone! Kylee and her best friend Mallika helped me carve our pumpkin this year....

*
Kylee of course wanted another cat this year. I think it turned out pretty darn cute!

*
This is Kylee before we left for the Fall Festival at her school. She was so excited!

*
She was a cute little witch this year. She has been wanting to be a witch for a couple years now but I refuse. I don't know why but I hate the "usual and normal" costumes that EVERY kids wear each year. I always try to make hers unique. She was a little indian girl 3 years ago, a pirate girl 2 years ago, Rainbow Brite last year, and this year I finally gave in and let her be a witch. There is one thing that I refuse to let her be for Halloween.......a princess! She already has every Disney princess dress in her closet for dress up so why would I let her dress up as a princess for Halloween when she dresses up as one all throughout the year? Ya.....that ain't happenin!!! Hahaha! But she sure did make a pretty witch!

*
David had his awards ceremony for work tonight and I couldn't be more proud of all that he has accomplished during his year and a half of being a police officer. He won "rookie of the year"! It's no surprise to me that he has made such an impact on his police department and with the people fo the Salt River community. He is such an amazing man and I'm so lucky to have him in my life!

*
*
So....Halloween has come and gone and now I get to look forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas. I just LOVE the "ber" months.....October, November, and December! They make me so happy! I can't wait to start playing the Christmas music around the house and in my car. I can't wait to spend the holidays with family and friends. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year!!! Life is good!


2 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Congrats to David that's awesome! Kylee looks cute as can be of course :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Officer stinky cheese! Kylee makes a cute witch : )