Friday, August 24, 2007

My other life!

For those of you who know me well, you know that I'm wrapped up in the life of volleyball and have been since I was 10 so I thought I'd post a picture of my 2007 Higley High School varsity volleyball team. This is my 4th season at Higley. I can already smell another state championship title with this group of girls! We had our first scrimmage on Wednesday and they are looking great! My assistant coach and I have been working them hard during pre-season and I know it's all going to pay off. On a side note.......I want to thank David for always supporting me through my BUSY coaching life and being there for me all the way. I couldn't have asked for a more supportive awesome husband! I love you David!

3 comments:

Gina Moody said...

GO KNIGHTS!!! You'll have to tell me when you have a home game so that I can come!

Gates & Tausha said...

Cute! Is that a small team or is that normal?! I would feel so proud to say I coached volleyball...and that they won champ! Awesome Stefany! I challenge you to a scrimmage...or whatever. haha

Heather Brown said...

Dang I miss being around volleyball... SOOOOO BAD!!! You will have to keep me posted on your season! GOOD LUCK!