Friday, August 3, 2007

Our "not-so-fun" trip to L.A.














I've always wanted to go down Rodeo Drive and since it was located about 5 minutes away from my doctors office, we drove down it. In my opinion.....it's way over-rated!!! But it was still fun to go!

















We stayed (recovered from surgery) with David's cousin who lives in GORGEOUS Laguna Niguel. They live 2 miles from Laguna Beach where we took this picture. It's beautiful there!














David's cousin (Megan) and her husband Jeff's baby girl Whitney. She is a doll!!! It was fun to have a baby to play with since Kylee stayed in AZ with my parents. We missed her!!!

The New Port Beach temple! We didn't get to go inside because it was closed for maintenance but we got some pretty shots of the outside. It's not white but a peach color because they had to make it blend in with the environment. It's weird to go from the eye-shocking white San Diego temple to this peach colored New Port Beach temple. But it's still beautiful! Hopefully we'll be able to go inside next time we visit.

4 comments:

Heather Brown said...

May I ask why you were in the doc's office in LA?? And also what surgery?? I love that Temple. We saw it when it was just brand new. Crazy how they had to make it peach colored huh! Its beautiful though!!!

Stefany Pew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina Moody said...

I was wondering when you were going to LA. Hope everything went well, and that you are recovering!

Dave, Tamara and Addysen Mowers said...

Hi Stef,

I love the new pictures. Kylee is so adorable. I just want to pinch those cheeks.!!! I hope all went well for you at the doctors!! No fun to be at the beach and unable to play....! Please, keep us in mind if you need anything. I can run right over, help clean, do laundry, run errands. etc. When you are feeling up to it we should do a bbq or something?
Tamara