Saturday, August 11, 2007

Our Daily Struggle!!!

For those of you who know me, you know that I'm very anal when it comes to Kylee's hair. We go through the same thing every morning because I won't leave the house until her hair is done. Depending on Kylee's mood and what kind of hair style I'm doing, it either goes smoothly or it is a struggle! Most of the time it's a smooth ride but some days, it's like this!
Ahhhh, the finished product!!!! This was an easy one too. Kylee just didn't want me to mess with her hair this day.


6 comments:

Kristen said...

Stef.. She is soooo adorable! I love the progression of pictures! Hope you are all doing well! Kristen

Mark and Kristi said...

Stef- she looks so cute! I really don't know what I am going to do when it comes to that point with the little girl on the way. Well, at least it is one boy and one girl... only one to really fuss with! You are going to have to give me some pointers because Kylee's hair always looks so adorable!

JP said...

I love the hair. Too bad you didn't look that good in H.S. Love ya,

JP

Gina Moody said...

I am in love with her curls!! She is getting so big!

Gates & Tausha said...

haha...who is that JODI person...haha...I just laugh...and am EXCITED TO SEE YOU and your cute FAM TOMORROW! YEE HAW! happy hair day.

Heather Brown said...

She is so cute! Madi is the same. She doesnt like to get her hair done. I sit her in the sink and give her her toothbrush and she is good to go!!! Love the new pics!!!