Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Random Blog

I don't have any pictures for this blog because it's just me rambling. I have been so busy busy busy lately that I wanted to catch some of you up on what's going on in my life. Kylee is two and keeps me on my toes. She's starting to potty train a little but not fully. She thinks it's fun and just a game right now but she's going "pee-pee" on the potty at least once a day so that's a start! David is keeping busy with work. It's extremely hot so working in the warehouse makes him exhausted by the time he gets home. He is out a lot with the missionaries during the week. They are about to baptize a new member and her kids so that's great news! This will be his 3rd baptism since having his calling!! It's great to see the joy that his calling brings into his life. He loved being a missionary and having this calling helps him fulfill what he's great at. I've been extremely busy with volleyball and my calling. I LOVE the young women in my ward and they keep me young! They are awesome and such great examples for me. If you saw my previous blog then you know that the high school season has started up again. I either have practice or a match daily. It's very time consuming and David knows that I'm gone a lot during these 3 months but he is very supportive of me while I'm doing what I love! Kylee loves playing with her friends and cousins while I'm at practices too. It's good for her to get out and play with other kids. It's what she loves to do! That's our lives in a quick nutshell. Life is great and we couldn't be happier! We just hope that baby number 2 comes quick because we want another baby pronto!!! It's all on Heavenly Father's time clock though and we are definately learning patience from all this. I love you all and hope to hear from you soon!

5 comments:

Heather Brown said...

Sounds like things are going good with you guys! Thats great. You make me miss volleyball!!! I am looking into "flipping" houses. So that is keepin me busy. Good luck with having another baby! Hope you have a good season! Talk to ya soon!

Gates & Tausha said...

Stefany you guys are so lazy. hhaha...jk! Life IS so busy and fun...I hear ya! I loved the nutshell. :) (update)...Happy Sabby! Gates said thanks for your "happy birthday" greeting! :)

Kristen said...

Hey! She is so adorable (you know Kylee) I miss v-ball sosoooo much! That is so fun that you are coaching.. and already a State title! Holy Smokes stef! Have you taught them our dance yet? Hahhahhaaa! Well you sound like your having a good time. I just wish that they had good vball here in WV! Oh well. I will make it back to AZ soon! Love ya, kristen

Heather Brown said...

my trick of the trade! I changed the lock on her door. So the lock is on the outside now. She crawled out and realized she couldnt get out of her room so she would fall asleep on the floor. so we decided instead of her climbing out of her crib we would take the front part off and she could climb back in when it was time for her to sleep. she loves it. never cries and she stays in it!!!

jd.janae. crew said...

Stefany,
I am so happy you found me. Your fam looks beautiful. And Kylee.... what a DOLL!!! You are soooo lucky to have such a gorgous baby girl. Well, I guess she's not a baby anymore. TWO... I can't believe it!!! That is Awesome! Aren't they soooo much fun!?!? Good Luck on trying for the next one. Keep in touch. Love, Janae