Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Baby Genious!!

So as I was taking a shower this morning, I saw Kylee walk into my closet. I couldn't see what she was doing but when I got out of the shower, Kylee came out of the closet and said "Look Mom, I fixed it". I went in and saw this......
My little organizer! She's going to have a little bit of "Monica" in her when she gets older (that's from Friends if you don't know what I'm talking about) - Friends freak!!! Don't mind the messy closet - just look at the perfectly color coated and organized hangers! That's my girl!

4 comments:

The Grant Fam said...

Tell her she can come do mine next. Actually just Colton's side. :)

Gates & Tausha said...

oh my gosh...she's YOU. :) so cute

*Katie May* said...

ha ha cute!

hdawgy said...

That's hilarious! Hey I'm trying to do the getting to know you tag since you tagged me but I don't know how to put it on mine? WHat do I do? Do I have to just rewrite all the questions? I am so dumb! haha oh and the hubby tag too!