Saturday, January 26, 2008

10 FAVORITE PICTURES!

I saw this on Jami's blog and had to do it! How fun! Whoever thinks of these fun blogs, kudos to you because they are great! I'm not sure if these are my favorite pictures because I have too many that I love. These are more of my most favorite pictures that I haven't posted yet! Because of course I've already posted my favorite pictures in past blogs!!! And yes, they are mainly of Kylee because, well.......she's my life and I haven't taken very many pictures the past 3 years of anything else but HER!


My little rolly-polly!

She loved, and still loves, bath time!

6 out of my 7 crazy nephews!

Playing in the back yard - so colorful!

I used this picture as her 1st birthday invitation - It said "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to"!

Her first (and only so far) Diamondback game.

One of my most favorite pictures right here. The biggest cutest smile ever!

A great day in our lives.......David's graduation in December 2005!!! I'm so proud of him!

The first picture after winning the State Championship for Higley in 2004. Great memories!

This has always been one of my favorite pictures. This was in 2004 (pre-baby) with all my friends at Cheesecake Factory. We still have our friend dinner dates and get-togethers during the holidays. I love them all!

5 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

yay I'm glad you did it!! :) (I actually tagged you like 2 days ago to do it so I've been watching to see if you did it...and fluky...you DID even though you prob didnt see the tag!!) Love it...man Kylee is a doll...(d-backs pic is my fave...and the backyard and rolly-polly..ahha..)and I'm proud of David for graduating too man...one of us needs to!!

Jami said...

I LOVE the rolly-polly baby picture!!!! And the crying sand picture is HILARIOUS!!!! Seriously, genious capture. Congrats on the State Championship too! And the crazy nephews are a bunch of handsome little guys. Olivia and Aaron where in my last ward and I got to know Zach a little (I taught the other 8 year old class and subed for his) and was in the primary presidency and got to meet Brigham and oh crap, I totally forgot his name. HA HA. But I do know that's not it. HA HA. They're cuties, I can tell you that much! :0)

Anonymous said...

You have so many great pics of Kylee. She is so photogenic! I especially love the beach picture...so cute. Congrats to David for graduating...I love all the fun pics!

Justina Selim said...

I love the pics! My favorite are the rolly polly one and the one where she is in the sand! She is such a cute little girl!

Chunky Monkey said...

Oh I love those cute pictures..esp.the one with the HUGE blue eyse on her slide.Hey and there is Heidi and Jodi.Aw I miss them too.Hi guys!