Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tagged Again!

I got tagged again and usually I ignore them all but this one looks interesting and fun! Look under the "T" category for who I tagged next. You better do it! Enjoy!

Getting to Know Me A-Z
A- Attached or single: Attached to my hubby David
B- Best Friends: David is my true and always best friend but following him is Natalie (my sister) and then I have all my true and dearest friends MP's for life!!!
C- Cake or Pie: Pie - cake is turning into one of my least favorite desserts
D- Day of choice: Christmas Day
E- Essential Item: Cell phone - sad to say but yes, it's true!
F- Favorite Color: don't have just one but like browns and other colors added in with it
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: worms
H- Hometown: Peoria, AZ
I- Indulgence(s): volleyball and internet-ing!
J- January or July: January - it's my b-day month!
K- Kids: My whole life, Kylee Alexa Pew! And more coming in the near future (hopefully)!
L- Life is Incomplete Without: My family, the gospel, friends, and FOOD!
M- Marriage Date: May 17th, 2002
N- Number of Siblings: 3- 1 brother and 2 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Kind of a phobia - can't stand the sound or feel of stirafoam (sp??)
Q- Quotes: "A broken clock is right twice a day" - Ha ha! That's the only one I could think of right now. David tells me this quite often!
R- Reason To Smile: Kylee, Kylee, Kylee and Kylee!
S- Season: Well, Arizona doesn't really have seasons so I'll have to go with semi-warm (Spring)
T- Tag Three: Jamie Baker, Kimi Fry (now that she is finally blogging again!), and Heather Mills
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I hate Watermelon! Even watermelon candy. Yuck!
V- Nothing for V, I guess!
W- Worst Habit: Biting nails and eating late
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Weird question.........ultra sound I guess
Y- Your Favorite Food: Sweet pork salad from Costa Vida. Yeah baby!
Z- Zodiac: Aguarius (sp?)

7 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

Stef! What an AWESOME yw activity...you have SO many cute beehives!! I had a DREAM about this week's mutual...they were making scripture purses and of course I wasn't there anymore...except in my dream! :) ha! :) and LOVED your a-z-ness...the stirophome part made me laugh...amongst other parts that also made me laugh!:) good ol stefany montez pew

*Katie May* said...

That was fun! ")

Cara said...

Interesting---- and by the way Stef about those guys we once met with the cute puppy, ya how could I forget those crazy things are the ones you always remember for some reason!

Jami Baker said...

How fun for me to be tagged! I don't know if I've ever been singled out and tagged before! I will have to do this! Thanks for your sweet post on my blog! You always say the nicest things! And you're right, Xavier is competition! I think I have a crush on him! He is irresistible! Thanks Steph! You are too sweet!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Justina Selim said...

Hey, I'm glad you found our blog! Your family is way cute! Your little girl is adorable. I love the family pics you had done! It is so hard for us to get a good family pic. If someone we know is taking it Taylor without fail will make a dumb face in it and it is hard to find money to get professional ones done on a law school budget! Such is life I guess.

Jami Baker said...

Hey, I found a way to make the title picture on blogs to look decent and it fits perfectly. If you want me to make a little scrapbook thing for your blog, I will. Just send me the pictures you want me to use and a saying or whatever you want. I'll send the final picture to you and hopefully it works for you. Look at mine, All I did was find a cute paper and add my pics and words. Let me know.

jamilynn14@gmail.com