Monday, August 25, 2008

My Rising Star!!!

There is a video at the bottom of this page (scroll all the way down to watch it) and here is the explanation of what it's all about:
On Saturday night my ward had a talent show. It was so much fun! We weren't planning on entering but somehow "The Pew's" got entered on the list about 3 different times with talents such as yodeling and tap dancing...............................Come on now!!!! Everyone in the ward just loves to play jokes on the Pews! Anyway, on the way to the talent show that night, Kylee was singing along with her Disney songs and David and I both decided that since we probably will have to fill one of those spaces on the list, we signed Kylee up last minute. I was afraid she wouldn't do it but once I mentioned that she will get to sing into the microphone.....she was excited as can be! She kept asking me, "Mommy, is it my turn to sing yet?" David and I both didn't have our cameras so a friend of mine watching noticed this and taped it for us. Thanks Cody!

20 comments:

*Katie May* said...

That was super cute and she is really good at knowing most of the word! :)

*Katie May* said...

hey do you know Cody's email address?

Cara said...

Well that was the cutest youtube video that I have ever seen! She could easly be the next Shirly Temple!!

Jamie said...

that was to die for!! I'm so sad we couldn't make it... Good Job Kylee!

hdawgy said...

That was awesome! Good job Kylee! I can't believe she knew all the words! So cute!

Heather Brown said...

That was so stinkin cute!!! How fun!!!

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

I loved it! After Patton saw her singing he wanted to sing his favorite song "Yankee Doodle". He was so sad when he didn't get to sing like Kylee did.

Unknown said...

That's awesome... she looks so natural and relaxed... star in the making???!!!

Gina Moody said...

That was so cute! And I loved the kid bugging the mom to let them see!! Classic. Oh, and I loved when her voice gets real high pitch! So cute!!

Anonymous said...

Way too cute!

Katie Huff said...

Oh my goodness! That totally melts my heart! Your little girl is sooo beautiful!!! And that's just the cutest thing ever! She's a natural! :-)

Anonymous said...

hey steph,
just get the body for life book. It's way easy reading and it's so interesting. you don't have to buy special anything and everything is spelled out for you! I love it!

Fernandez Family said...

That was so dang cute- she would have won if there was a contest she had mine and Joses vote.

Gates & Tausha said...

hahaha...stefany...she is sSOOOO cute. i love the middle part of the song "now i'm in a whole new WORLD" ahha...tell her AWESOME job! so david was MC maybe? sounded like him after she was done. :) missed you guys at jodi's thing and scott's thing!!! where are you?! )

Gates & Tausha said...

ps how did you get your list to show the updates? i NEED!

kimberly said...

what a cute girl. that was so adorable and she did so good. mikenna was watching this with me and was like mom that's kylee singing jasmine. and there's her mom and there's her dad. we enjoyed your talent.

The Hunter Family said...

She's got pipes and courage!!! That's going to be fun!

The Hunter Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justina Selim said...

What a brave girl! So cute!