Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Party

Every year we get together as friends and have our annual Christmas and New Year's party! Well, these pics are from our Christmas party at Jodi and Jon's house (the newly weds)!! It was fun as always and it's always amazing to get together and just talk about our lives and what's new. Love you all!!!
*
*
Heidi and Kylee (she tries to "mold" her into a little dancer/actress.......Kylee loves it)
*
*
Kylee and Corbin (Jerry McGuire kid look-a-like........he's so cute)

*
*
Corbin kept putting the catch phrase game up to his ear while it beeped. We thought we was going to go deaf! LOL

*
*
Me and Heather (Corbin's Momma) - Heather....you put me to shame in this picture! You look so hot!!!

*
*
Cliff and Corbin

*
*
Christina and Heidi.....the only singles left in our group of friends! We love you!!!! (I seriously don't know why they are still single......look at them!!! They're hot!!!)

*
*
Tausha and Jodi.......ahhh.....so cute!

*
*
Kylee and baby Brighton. Kylee loved holding her!
Can't wait until New Years!!! More party pics to come after that I'm sure! I love my girls!!! And PS....David was at this party! I just don't have any "decent" pictures of him from this night. LOL

4 comments:

hdawgy said...

Oh my gosh Stefany I do not put you to shame! You are gorgeous any time any where girl! There was a really cute pic of you and David that Jodster took with her camera...did you see it? So cute! I love all the pics! So much fun! I love all you girls!

*Katie May* said...

looks like you guys had fun! :)

Gates & Tausha said...

lets have MO FUN!!! MO!!!!

great pics stef...my post might almost be IDENTICAL to yours! (cause oops i stole all these pics)

kimberly said...

looks like so much fun, i miss all you guys so much. hope you have a great new year.