Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Christmas

Hard times calls for "corny" measures. Um.....since we can't afford to mail out 100 Christmas cards this year like we did last year, I have resorted to posting my Christmas card on my blog for everyone to see! I will still be mailing some out to my family and close friends that don't have a blog, but for those of you that do, I'm sorry but you are getting this electronic Christmas greeting from the Pew's this year! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas season and that it brings the much needed cheerful feeling into your lives during these hard times! Love you all!!

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

You just let me know what you want and I can make it happen! You might want to let you know what you want within the next few days so I can get them done!:) I love the Christmas card too! I do make the bows you just need to let me know what you want. I of course have all the flowers too. Just give me a call or swing by.

Stephanie said...

Oh and by the way bring the old one and I will fix it for you too.

nevedobson said...

i love the christmas card. don't feel corny. we e-mailed our christmas card to everyone. haha. that is corny.

Gates & Tausha said...

that turned out so nice!!!! :) so beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

TOO CUTE!!! Love the pics! Elli saw this and she she wants to walk to your house and play. Oh I wish that could happen, she misses Kylee. Anyway, thanks for the card and Merry Christmas to you!!

Jami Baker said...

Ooops, Braeden's account was logged in instead of mine. I know it's crazy, but I got Braeden an email so he can write to cousins and friends.

Heather said...

Aren't computers great!!! Merry Christmas to you too!

Jen and Jay said...

Love the card! So cute!

hdawgy said...

I love it Stef! So cute! Merry Chrissy! I'm excited to see you guys!

Justina Selim said...

What a cute pic! We are lazy and didn't even do cards this year, whoops!