Saturday, December 6, 2008

Facebook.....Blogspot.....Where to post??? What have I done?

So I feel like I've been neglecting my blog this week and that's because I got a facebook page. Yes.......I finally cracked. Everyone and their DOG has a facebook and lately I've been feeling the pressure from all my friends to get one. So I finally decided to sign up and jump on the band-wagon! But now I'm confused as to what to post to what website. I don't want to double post because that's just too time-consuming. And half of you that are on my blog list are also now my facebook friends so you will just be seeing double of all my pictures. Hmmmm.........I guess you'll all just have to deal! :)
*
For those of you who check out my blog and have a facebook account, and aren't my friend on facebook yet, seek me out and add me! I must say......facebook is turning into my new addiction. Barf! The last thing I need is another website to take my extra time away from Kylee. Too late I guess! I'll just have to manage my time better now. I swear I'm going to go blind from staring at this computer screen multiple hours a day! We are all gonna go blind!!!! Mark my words!
*
Oh....so to explain these pictures - - - - Jaime and I took our club team on a hike this morning. It was an easy hike but a fun 4 mile adventure! It was mainly for bonding and I think it worked. The girls had fun and we had some interesting conversations. These girls are tight already and I can't wait to create that chemistry on the court. Here we are hiking the San Tan Mountains:






We missed you Lindsey! I don't think she reads my blog but I thought I'd throw that out there because we did miss one of our girls. :(

7 comments:

Jaime said...

you are so crazy and funny i can hardly stand it! today was so much fun! I can't wait to see all the good things our girls do this season! Ps, i don't post pics on facebook cuz of the blog but after reading what you wrote now i don't know what to DO!!!! thanks a lot lady!!! hahaha

*Katie May* said...

I have a facebook but hardly ever do anything with it.

hdawgy said...

haha I don't have a facebook but CLifford does and I check his so it's both of ours now! I will add you! THat is funny! I want to go hiking so bad! Looks like fun!

Mark and Kristi said...

Stef- you are amazing! I just got caught up on your previous posts and you are amazing! Ever since I have known you, you have always found ways to help people out. I think it is great what you are doing with those christmas lights! I, also, think it is great that you get your vball girls together and do "bonding" activities. You are so unselfish with everything! What an example

Mikalie Averett said...

Ew. come on



haha

Gates & Tausha said...

oh stef...dont worry about posting on facey...i just sorta "maintain" it...but i actually post on blog n stuff...but gates is a little addicted to facebook too...so whatever. :) the hike looks like a blast!

Anonymous said...

facebook...just now....it's about time! Yes it's more addicting than blogs... I can't find you, so find me I have my name as Haley Dixon Cardita.