Saturday, December 27, 2008

Long Christmas Post.....be prepared!

This Christmas was ALL ABOUT KYLEE!!! David and I had to cut back big time and didn't buy each other any gifts. It was actually kind of nice because it really helped us focus on others, and especially our little Princess! We were so happy that we got to spend this Christmas with David's parents in El Centro. It was just what we needed!
*
*
Here is her first look at all her presents under the tree!
We took her to see Santa the night before so she was able to make the connection that he was the one that brought her all these gifts. It was fun this year because she really understood!
Her first Cabbage Patch Doll! I still remember my first one when I was little!

Tinkerbelle was a big hit this Christmas! She loves her and her new movie!

*
*
Can't forget about the stocking!


So many goodies!!!
*
*
Watching Grandpa Jiggs open his present. Kylee helped everyone open their presents too!

*
*
One of her favorite gifts.......a doll house from Grandma Deedee!

She was so excited about all her presents that she got up and started dancing to Grandpa's new country CD. It was hilarious!

*
*
And as tradition would have it, we had to stop off at Grandpa Jigg's feed lot and see the cows. She loves to go there and climb the piles of corn and see all the cows. Momma stayed in the car because the smell makes me gag!!! LOL


*
*
And this was just a cute picture I shot of the two most favorite people in my life!

*
*
And sad to say, but this is our little princess now. She got sick yesterday and we now have a feverish, croupish, throwing up little baby on our hands. Sorry princess!!!
*
*
We had a great Christmas and are so glad to be home! I hope you all had a great time with your families and I can't wait to read all about your fun holiday experience! Next is New Years!! I love that the Christmas spirit still gets to linger on for about another week until New Years. But then it's truly over and it's back to reality!!! Sniff sniff!!!

6 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Everybody at my house is sick with a cold even Carsten. Lots of sickness going on

kimberly said...

i remember my first cabbage patch doll her name was felicia. glad you had a great christmas. kylee is so adorable.

hdawgy said...

How fun! It definately makes it more fun now that our little ones understand who brings them their presents! Brighton got a cabbage patch too! They are so cute! Too bad Kylee is sick! Clifford had the flu on Christmas day! It was sad cuz he missed out on everything! I'm excited for New Years!

Stephanie said...

It looks like she had a wonderful time! I love the dance:) Sorry to hear about being sick, hopefully you and David don't get it! Happy Holidays!

heidi said...

oh sick is no fun! sorry for that - but it looks like you guys had a blast otherwise! how fun!!

Jaime said...

I remember my first cabbage patch doll too!!! He was a preemie and smelled like baby powder...ahhh I loved him!!