Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My little gymnist!

Kylee started a tumbling class today with her Aunt Becky. It was so funny to watch! She didn't have any "tumbling" clothes so she insisted on wearing her ballerina outfit. There are 6 little girls in the class and they are so cute together. Here are some "poor" quality pictures that I took from my phone (because I forgot my actual camera):
*
*
Working on her back bends...
*
*
Learning how to do a back-roll...

*
*
And the best part of all.........getting 2 pieces of candy at the end!

*
*
I don't know how Mom's of 2 or more do it! Kylee just started preschool and tumbling classes this month and I feel like I'm running around like a taxi Mom! I love it but I can't imagine having to take more than just one child to different places everyday! Kylee doesn't know how good she has it!!! She doesn't have to share any of her Momma or Daddy's time! Lucky girl!!!

8 comments:

Jaime said...

You seriously have the funniest little girl. Almost everytime I see her, I think of the cookie incident. Ahhhh hahhahahaha I love her!!

*Katie May* said...

I bet she'll do great :)

Stephanie said...

That sounds like a fun class! It will be fun when Adree gets a little older to put her into those fun girl classes!

Justina Selim said...

How fun! I did gymnastics when I was younger and I loved it! I can't wait to put Eva in them!

nevedobson said...

haha. was she the only one in a ballerina outfit? that is too awesome.

i have a feeling emmi will be like that. she is such a girl. she will probably insist on bringing a purse to tumble with.

hdawgy said...

haha That is awesome! She looks so cute in her ballerina outfit! She looks like she is having so much fun! She is a lucky girl for sure!

Anonymous said...

Girls are way more fun than I ever thought possible! I can't wait to do dance class with Ella! Looks like Kylee is having a blast-

Gates & Tausha said...

that's awesome!!!! that has to be SOOO fun to see her do those things!