Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Kylee's Day of Fun.....and Exhausting Day for Mom!

Today was a busy day, but a very fun day for Kylee. I got to enjoy it as well because I was able to see a friend of mine that I haven't seen in YEARS! Heather and I met during GCC volleyball and she is how I met David......so she will of course always hold a special place in my life and my heart! She's a great friend......and her daughter Madison is so stinkin' cute! She has the raddest personality.
*
Anyhow, Heather and I met up at McCormick Ranch Park in Scottsdale. It's the greatest place for kids ever and it's practically FREE! I say practically because if you want to ride the train, it's a dollar! So yes.....FREE is the word!
*
Here is Madison and Kylee. This was the first time they've met and they became instant friends!

*
Playing on the playgrounds........yes plural......there were like 5 different playgrounds for all ages!

*
Getting ready to ride the train! They were so excited!

*

*

*
Playing some more!

*

*
Heather and Me! I don't know why I wear this shirt......it makes me look extra WIDE! I hate stripes!
*
And this picture marks a historical event for me in my life. I got stung by a bee for the first time ever! Tomorrow is my birthday so I almost made it 27 years without getting stung. But it really wasn't as bad as I imagined it would be.
*
After a few hours at the park and a long drive home, Kylee went straight to tumbling class. I crashed on my sister-in-laws couch while Kylee tumbled. I've been awake since 4:30am because I had boot camp this morning. I am sooo tired!!! And I have mutual in a couple hours. I just might fall asleep while making salsa!!! LOL

6 comments:

*Katie May* said...

WOw crazy day :) No fun about the bee, good thing your not allergic :)

Gates & Tausha said...

DANG girl! 4:30am is totally sick...but worth it for boot camp. FUN day though---that park is amazing.

congrats on your 1st bee sting! i was kinda excited when i got my first one at byuhawaii---like it's a life marker. you can now officially have your birthday tomorrow.

Jami Baker said...

That's a fun park... you need to go there for Christmas, they decorate it Christmasy and it's fun at night!

And I am definitely praying the Cards win now... I think you would look like a freakin' babe with blonde hair!! Will you REALLY do it if they win??? You better! (You should do it if the win or lose!)

Jami Baker said...

OK, Happy Birthday!! And can I tell you how IN LOVE I am with Kylee's hair in the picture on top?? That's my DREAM hair-do!!

Justina Selim said...

I love that park! We go there every year around Christmas. I am jealous you can go outside!! Our park is covered in snow right now! Ahhh, get me out of this house! Haha

hdawgy said...

That looks like the raddest park ever! I have never heard of it! Corban would love it! Kylee and Madison look so cute! What a fun filled busy day!