Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My obsessions...

I feel it necessary to blog about my recent obsessions just because they are over-taking my life. Some are good and some are bad. They truly contradict each other and you are about to see why......
*
*
I'm currently wrapped up into the tv show LOST. Jaime introduced me to this AMAZING show about a month ago and I've been watching the past 4 seasons on DVD now daily. But with the new season premiere coming out tonight, I have been in "zombie" mode and am trying to catch up FAST! I'm on the last season and have 2 more discs to go, which I intend on finishing today before the premiere tonight. Yesterday I literally sat on my booty for 6 hours trying to catch up. I make it sound like a chore but believe me when I say that I LOVE IT AND CAN'T STOP!!! Luckily Kylee was at preschool for 3 of those hours so I wasn't a total bum-Mom the entire time.
*
*
My other obsession is working out. For those of you who know me, I am a die-hard volleyball player and coach and have typically stayed in shape throughout my entire life. But since I've been married and stopped playing competitive sports, my work out habits are slim to none! Well, then Wayland came into my life and I can't stop working out now. Wayland is a personal trainer who has been working my volleyball teams out since August. I join in every now and then but didn't do it faithfully until he started a morning boot camp this month. I'm going on 3 weeks strong of working out everyday, except for Sundays. I am on a work-out high and want more of it everyday. I haven't felt this good in years! My insides feel great........now I'm just waiting for my "outsides" to catch up and start looking as good as I feel!!! LOL
*
*
So as you can see, my two obsessions totally contradict each other. I'm a couch potato, yet a work-out-a-holic! Hahahaha!
*
*
No pictures today......just me rambling on about my life and what's going on lately. I feel extremely optimistic about this year and feel that our future as a family is looking good and hopeful! I'm so thankful for a hard-working husband who will do anything for our family. He is the rock of our family! Kylee is loving preschool and is sad when she doesn't get to go (on her off-days). She also loves primary at church and is learning so much from both preschool and primary. She also loves her tumbling class and of course, playing with her friends and cousins.
*
*
This has turned into my "post-New Year's" post. Things are going good so far in 2009 and I'm excited to see what the rest of this year holds for me personally, and for our family!
*
*
PS......Happy 33rd birthday to my brother yesterday! Love you Aaron!

8 comments:

*Katie May* said...

I wish I was a workout aholic. Or at least I would like to become one in the very near future! LOST is a great season I watched the first 2 seasons I just can't keep up so I am waiting for them to ebd the show then I'll re watch them all again :)

Stephanie said...

I am glad to hear all is going so great!! Tell David good luck from us with his interview!

Gates & Tausha said...

you sit on your BUTT girl!! you CAN because of your excercise addiction!!! mmm pass the high over here. :)

nevedobson said...

all this boot camp talk is inspiring me to turn on my billy blanks video. haha. i did work out twice last week... that's better than my no times a week.

so what did you think about the LOST premier last night? it didn't answer 1 single question... i guess that's why i love it so much.

as far as my artwork, no, i'm not trying to do anything special with it, i am just trying to get it out to different buyers of stores and baby boutiques. i'm trying to get more exposure than just etsy. i'm such a small fish in a big pond on etsy so i'm working on other avenues. thanks for your interest!

nevedobson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justina Selim said...

Maybe your work out obsession could rub off on me, haha! We are obsessed with Lost over here too! Well, Taylor more so than I, but I enjoy it!

hdawgy said...

haha That is awesome! I have never seen Lost! I am addicted to The Bachelor and The Biggest Loser! You should watch those! They are great! That is awesome that you have been working out every day! Keep it up girl! Working out is seriously the best! I feel bad if I don't get to do it every day too! Except I only do it 5 days a week! You're good! I wanna do this boot camp! Can Wayland come to Idaho please! haha It sounds like fun! So you totally deserve to sit on the couch! Don't even feel bad!

Jaime said...

HAHHAHA!!! I finally finished the season premiere! Third time is the charm! I think that I have already figured something out! Wanna know? just ask!!