Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Another year of preschool...

Kylee started her second year of preschool last week and she couldn't be more excited! If it were up to this girl, she'd be in 5th grade by now. She LOVES school and can't wait to go each morning. I wish it was everyday. She is learning and growing so much. We absolutely love her teacher!
*
Here she is ready to go on day 1 (cheesy smile and all)
*
Gotta love the backpack! Pink princesses!!! Her favorite! Thanks Grandma Montez!

*
First week is the letter A and the number 1. This is "Alli the Aligator". I posted this picture to show how she writes her name. The "K" is legible for the most part......and I love how she writes her "e's" upside down. This is just so precious to me! She couldn't write her name last year and refused to try it by herself, but now she is taking chances and moving on. I love to see her grow and learn!

4 comments:

Cath said...

I love seeing little kid writing! It is adorable! I hope she has fun this year.

*Katie May* said...

too cute!

hdawgy said...

So cute! Corban starts preschool next week! I am so excited!

Justina Selim said...

I love how huge backpacks look on preschoolers!