Saturday, September 26, 2009

Family time...

We spent a little time outside today attempting our second try of teaching Kylee to ride her bike without training wheels. She freaked out most of the time and kept begging for her training wheels to be put back on, so we gave in again and put them back on after a while. She just isn't ready yet!
*
I tried first and had no luck so David tried after me, and yep.....no luck!

*
We took advantage of the nice weather we are having and spent some time lounging on the grass. Kylee captured a few typical "Pew" moments! I swear we know how to take normal pictures too.......they just don't happen very often! Hahaha!

*
Here's a normal picture! See, I told you we have it in us to take normal pictures SOMETIMES! :)
*
Our attempt at a family picture...
*
Kylee was towering over us as we lied in the grass so I told her to jump and this is what I captured. She's flying everyone! Hahaha

*
We brought the spray bottle out with us so that we could spray ourselves if we got too hot, but Kylee decided it was more fun to spray all the ants on the walk-way.

*
She'll get ya!!!

*
In the end, our fun little trip outside resulted in this.....

.....Kylee just loves her bike (WITH TRAINING WHEELS OF COURSE)!!!

5 comments:

hdawgy said...

haha I love the fun pics! Your little fam is so much fun! I have been telling Corban he needs to ride without training wheels too but he just doesn't want to try yet! haha I guess it's not worth forcing him! When they're ready they will do it!

Justina Selim said...

Cute pics! Aiden loves riding his bike too. Your hair looks so cute in the pic below!

*Katie May* said...

so cute! Love the last pic

smallfry21 said...

She is so cute you guys! Everytime Nate looks at you blog he tells me "Kylee is the cutes girl!" for Nate to say that you know he's being honest! I cant believe how big she is getting! I love you hair too! I think you are lucky you can get away with short, long. blond or dark! Not many people can pull it off! Hope all is well with you guys! We will let you know if we plan to come down that way soon!

nevedobson said...

haha... that's awesome. i love that last picture. i want to get emmi a trike for her birthday.