Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Can't make up my mind

It seems like in the past 10 months, I've had about 5 different posts about my hair. I don't know what my problem is! I usually don't stress or care this much about my hair. Just for a refresher, back in March I started my journey of trying to go blonde. I still had long hair and started dying my hair as light as it would go without turning orange. About 3 treatments later, it was pretty blonde! Well, then I went and chopped my hair off about 2 months ago. Still had the blonde though. And as of 2pm today, I went back to my dark hair. It's about an inch longer than it was in my last hair post and now it's back to my natural color (for the most part). I just can't make up my mind!!!

*
*
*
*
And speaking of hair changes........I straightened Kylee's hair for church last Sunday. I've only straightened her hair 3 times in her entire life. I love her curly locks! But it's fun to change it up every once and a while. I don't do it very often because her hair is thicker than mine and it takes me about an hour from wet hair (drying to flat ironing). But it's worth the time spent.......look how pretty she looks!!!

And NOOOOO......I'm never cutting her hair!!! Although Kylee does tell me that "when it's gets down to my ba-hooty, we have to cut it Mom"! Okay fine....... BUT ONLY A TRIM!!!!

2 comments:

hdawgy said...

Love your hair Stef! I told you on facebook already too! haha Dark hair with light eyes is the best! I love Kylee's hair straight too! She looks like a little model but I don't blame you for only doing it every once and a while! An hour is a long time for hair! haha I can't wait till Brighton's hair gets long too!

Heather Brown said...

Oh my gosh you are so funny.... i should start a hair blog since i change mine so much! haha. im blonde and black for now but my roots are growing. so im debating if i should keep it or what?!? man o man!