Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mommy-isms

It's amazing how and what our kids get from us. Kylee looks like me......yes, Kylee has a competitive personality like me.....yes! But little did I know that she would even sleep like me!


I have woken up numerous times and found my legs crossed just like these pictures of Kylee above. David also has told me numerous times that he has found me asleep in this very position. Kylee has apparently inherited this fabulous gene from me as well! I don't see how she sleeps at night but lately during her nap, I always find her in this position. It cracks me up! In my opinion....Kylee just wants to look "cool" while sleeping! She's posing in her dreams for all the cute boys. Hahaha!

2 comments:

kimberly said...

you know what is funny about that picture is that in the top one i can totally see that she has your feet. at least what i remember yours looking like. weird but she does look like you

*Katie May* said...

lol that is too cute!