Saturday, February 13, 2010

Yee haw!!!

Today we had our super fun ward rodeo. Both Jacey and Kylee are exhausted and resting and David just left for work, so I have some "me" time and I feel like putting these pictures up already! We always have so much fun at our ward rodeo's but this year was even more fun because we got to enjoy it with Jacey girl! Kylee and Jacey LOVED the horsey rides....

*
Kylee got to participate in the potatoe sack races. This girl is JUST like me with her competitive nature. She realized that she wasn't winning half way to the finish line, so she stopped right there and didn't want to finish. Instead she took the bag off her legs and walked back to the starting line and gave her bag to the next girl in line. She then found me pouting and said...."Mom, I didn't get to win"! Geez!!!! I'm in trouble for the next 14 years!

*
The girls had so much fun on the playground!

*
They are so cute!!!
*
David also participated in a race. Here he is getting ready to start....
And he's off!!! Hahaha! Looks like he's diving into a pool of sand. He ended up losing this race. Awwww.....so sad!

*
And this picture below is just for fun. This was Kylee all dressed up for her Valentine's party at preschool Thursday morning. She was so excited to hand out her "personally addressed" fun-dip valentines to all her class mates.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

They didnt seem tired last night! Geez, to be young again!! Those girls are so cute!!!

Justina Selim said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm jealous! Wish our ward would do a rodeo! I have never rode a house before and I've always wanted to. Lame huh! Haha

*Katie May* said...

I miss Creekside and the fun activities!

heidi said...

so fun! we miss the creekside rodeo too! thanks for the comment on my blog - helps me to have a better attitude! :)