Friday, March 28, 2008

First trip to the zoo..

I know these might just be "boring zoo animal" pictures to some of you, but for me and Kylee....this was so exciting because it was our first time to the zoo!!! Well, I had been once or twice when I was really little but I don't remember it at all. So this was a great experience for me and I took pictures of all the animals we saw. We went with Gina and Ella. I was most excited about the animals but Kylee was most excited about the merry-go-round. She could've spent all day on that thing if I would've let her. But it was a rip-off........$2 for one 15 second ride! What?!! (Thanks Gina for lending me the $2 dollars...haha! I didn't have any cash on me)!


7 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

stefany! what the HECK?! you haven't been since you were LITTLE?! what about zoolights or something? geez lady...glad you went...momentous day for you and kylee!!! cool pics too..you guys on the merry go round look so CUTE and fun and YOUNG and pLAYFUL! and..:) congrats on your zoo trip. kylee as always looks adorable.

hdawgy said...

What a fun trip to the zoo! I don't believe you haven't been since you were little! THat is funny girl! I'm glad you got to go and take Kylee! I love Kylee's shirt! I want it for me! haha Girl clothes shopping is so much fun! I am so excited! I must agree with Justina on your previous post that mexican food sucks here in Idaho! I think it's worse here than in Utah! The other day we went to this mexican restaurant and I ordered a bean &cheese burrito enchilada style and they used straight up tomato sauce for the enchilada sauce! It was gross! I love your new blog too! It's cute!

Gina Moody said...

We had so much fun too! Let me know if/when you want to go again! It was good to see you guys and catch up.

Jami said...

Going to the zoo with kids just makes everything more fun to me. I get all excited about the smallest things knowing they'll think it's cool. And even though I can't see your face, I like your darker hair! Diddo to Heather too, I love Kylee's shirt and bracelet!!! My girls always have way cuter clothes then I do. I wish we could borrow each others, but my garments might show. HA HA.

Justina Selim said...

So fun, I have been wanting to take Aiden to the zoo, I think he would love it, but it is still a little too cold. I haven't been to a zoo forever either!

Jami said...

Just a little note: I updated! HA HA.

Jami said...

And now that you checked my blog this morning, I updated again. :0)
I told Kole about you wanting him to marry Kylee and he got all embarrassed. Brooklin was all over it and said she was coming to the wedding "for sure". She's starting the plans already so you'll have to have Kylee start picking out her colors so they can get started. HA HA. :0)