Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I've been in hiding!!

So I realize that I haven't posted in a while and some of you are wondering where I've been - - I promise I'm still here! I just keep forgetting to bring my camera with me places, or I just forget to take pictures. I even forgot to take it with me to my parent's house for Easter. What a horrible mother I am! I didn't get any pictures of Kylee during the egg hunt, in her pretty Easter dress, or playing with all her cousins. Oops!
Since I don't have any pictures, I decided to change my background. So there......I've "posted"! Kind of! I hope you all had a great Easter weekend! Now comes the big break of no holidays for a while. Except for all you Mexi's like me.....Cinco De Mayo is coming up!! Too bad I don't celebrate it though! ha ha! I'll be sure and eat at a yummy Mexican restaurant on that day though. Yum!!! Cravings baby!!! It's soooo good!

9 comments:

*Katie May* said...

I am bad at remembering my camera too so don't feel too bad :)

Jami said...

I little "Hello" post is fun even without any pictures. And I'm with Katie May, I forget my camera or to take pictures when I do have one so you're not a bad mom, you're normal. :0)

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! Your layout looks great. Don't feel bad for not posting in a while, I've been slacking too!

Justina Selim said...

Yummy Mexican restaurants, that is what we miss the most about AZ! It is so hard to find decent Mexican restaurants here!

Gina Moody said...

Hey we are still on for tomorrow at 11!! Is there a REASON you are having cravings????

Gina Moody said...

Hey we are still on for tomorrow at 11!! Is there a REASON you are having cravings????

heidi said...

yup, left the camera at home for easter too. bummer. eh, just an excuse to do another egg hunt! Yes, Cravings is certainly delicious!!!

Jami said...

HA HA HA. You crack me up, Stef! I'll help you out a little. When I add a new post, I'll put a little smiley face or something in your comments, that way you don't have to check mine all the time. :0)

Gates & Tausha said...

Mexi's!!?!?! hahahah...gotta celebrate the cinco!! :) love the background change...it's TOTALLy a post. :)