Saturday, March 15, 2008

Meet the newest members of our family....

So Kylee and I went Walmart this morning with the intentions of only buying mascara for me and Dickie work shorts for David. Well, as we were in the make-up isle, Kylee looks over and see's the fish. She begs me to go look at them so I gave in of course and after 5 minutes of staring at them, I decided to buy a few! We bought 4 goldfish (2 white ones and 2 gold ones). I asked Kylee what she wanted to name them and these are the names she came up with (let's see who can guess where they come from........those who have kids should get these quick!)
1. Charlie
2. Lola
3. Max
4. Ruby
I just hope they live at least a week! I've never owned a fish before so this is my first time taking care of them. I asked a million questions to the kid who was getting me the fish at Walmart, believe me! I'm going to trust that he knows what he's talking about. So, without further ado.......here is the little fish family who have joined our home!




8 comments:

*Katie May* said...

The pics of her looking at the fish are so dang cute! Good luck!

Jen and Jay said...

How fun - She is definitely proud to have those fish! What a fun pet for her to have..

Gates & Tausha said...

hahaha...oh my gosh stefany...you're hilarious...couldnt resist the fishys!! that's WAY fun though and def an easy pet...i'm sure the dude at the store told you how to clean the tank and poo...thats the worst of it! :) i cant believe you've NEVER HAD THEM! you deserve...and so does kylie...she looks SOOO into it..so excited!! :)

Celeste - The Solar Cook said...

She will love the fish. We have had a number of fish over the years. Luckily they don't cost too much to replace if they die. :-)

Chunky Monkey said...

GEEZ your kid has so much hair!!!Not fair!Tatum is starting to notice that she hasn't much.It is funny.Kylee has beautiful hair!

Stefany Pew said...

For those checking this again or checking it for the first time.....2 of these gold fish died the second day I bought them. They were the little ones. The two bigger ones are still kickin'! But I was sad to see those little guys pass on!!! But they were weak little things!

hdawgy said...

Aha that is hilarious! I bet Kylee is so excited to have those fish! I love the names she picked out too! Very funny! Corban watches that show sometimes! haha I can't believe you've never had a fish! Their fun for a little bit until you have to clean out their tank! haha

Jami said...

Playhouse Disney is so great! And do two of the fish have accents since Charlie and Lola do? I think the white ones should be Max and Ruby since they're bunnies. That would be so funny! But since two of them already died (SAD!!! :0(), who made it? My money is on Max and Lola since those two are so strong-willed and determined. Little fighters! But maybe Lola didn't make it since she never eats anything! HA HA. :0)

And to answer your Blurb question, it doesn't matter how many pages you download. Everything in the beginning is free. You can pick the size of the book and how many pages and the prices go from there. Since I haven't printed my book, it has cost me nothing so far to do any of it. The company is genius and I totally recommend doing it. Just the cost of an album at Target along with some cute stickers would cost more than getting a professionally bound book done that would look so much better! And you don't even decide how many pages you want in the beginning anyway so you can add pages and pages to your hearts content until you're ready to print. Awesome! :0)