Monday, April 28, 2008

BEST TOY EVER

David and I have been wanting to get Kylee something fun to do in the back yard but we couldn't decide between a tramopline or a swing set. Well, this is what we went with!
I think we made the right choice because the fun of this trampoline will WAY outlast the fun of a swing set. We were at my brothers house the other weekend and all the older kids were playing on the trampoline and only Kylee was playing on the swing set. So even when Kylee gets older, she'll still love to jump! Heck......David and I still love to jump!!!
As soon as we set up the trampoline, our neighbors saw it and came right over to jump! Kylee loves to play with them! She usually just rides bikes with them in the front yard, but now they have something new to do together!

Gotta love this safety net!

4 comments:

*Matie Kay* said...

How fun! I need to get my kids one of those! :)

Justina Selim said...

That looks so fun! Good exercise too!

Gates & Tausha said...

SOOOO FUN!!! bust out the sprinklers baby!!

Jami said...

I like your net a lot more than the one we had. We put ours in the ground which I thought would take out all of the scary stress, but no, I have climber kids!! Our net was the cargo kind so my kids would climb up to the top!!! HEART ATTACK!!! Good thinking with the trampoline! Hours of fun and great excercise! :0)