Thursday, April 3, 2008

Sad story..

So the picture at the top of my blog with Kylee and the little dog now has more meaning, as of yesterday. That picture was taken at my sister (Natalie's) house. She lives with two other room mates who own that little dog. Her name is Tia. Kylee absolutely loves that dog! She loves all dogs really, but she associates dogs with people and everytime we go visit Natalie, she always mentions that she is going to see Tia as well. Um.......well......not anymore. Tia got loose somehow from the back yard and was found by her owners on the street yesterday. It wasn't pretty to say the least. Now I am going to be teaching Kylee a new life lesson the next time we go to visit her Aunt Nanny. I know she's is going to ask where Tia is and I'm going to try to explain to her that she's with Jesus! Poor Tia! Let's all take a moment of silence.......................................................Okay, thanks!